Tuesday, April 28, 2009

another heart-melter

 2004 0422 Fluffy and Hummer

                                                                 Fluffy and Hummer, Apr 04

I keep finding these pictures I want to share!

I like to set my Google Photos Screensaver to show only pictures from only the current month, but from any year (since we got the digital camera). It's a fun way to be reminded of older pictures that I might not ever get around to looking at otherwise. (And when I see the red eyes all big on the screen, it prods me to go fix them right now). :)

Hope you're all having a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Becky said...[Reply to comment]

How sweet! Hummer seems just delighted to be receiving a kiss from his older brother. I wonder if that's how he learned how much fun it is to kiss other people. ;)

Devin and Melinda said...[Reply to comment]

I really enjoy picture screensavers too...probably too much. It is always fun to see old pictures...and a good reminder at how fast time passes!

Natalie said...[Reply to comment]

too precious for words!

Snarky Belle said...[Reply to comment]

So precious!!!

llamitanan said...[Reply to comment]

How sweet! Reminds me of the picture of Russell and Clyn hugging each other when they were little. This is a classic! Thanks for sharing!

Mandy said...[Reply to comment]

Amen to "precious." Your boys sure are loving brothers to each other. Makes me want to give each of them a hug RIGHT NOW :)