Monday, September 15, 2008

[squeaky voice] "Look, Becky! HORSES!"

DSCF3240

Last Thursday Hummer and I went to a playgroup at my friend Dana's house. She has horses and cows and chickens and a fish and two dogs and a cat. Hummer was in heaven!

These dogs are named Lucky and Booger.

 

What? Becky saw horses?

Oh, there they are!

DSCF3241

(sorry, Becky, just had to tease you there). :)

 

DSCF3246

Hmmm. I think Hummer preferred the black ones. That's Dana holding him. (If only I were that slender!) :)

Thanks for hosting us, Dana! We had a great time!

4 comments:

France said...[Reply to comment]

What a fun day! Loved the pictures with the dogs. They looked just like our Zak. Lashelle

llamitanan said...[Reply to comment]

Hey, I want the inside scoop on the "horses" joke????

Becky said...[Reply to comment]

No comment.

JenB said...[Reply to comment]

Looks like you and Hummer had a great time!