Monday, September 29, 2008

I went to the zoo. . .

and I saw

An aardvark,

Blue's Clues,

a cat,

Delores,

an earwig eating sunbeams,

a ferret,

Garreth,

Hedwig,

an inchworm,

a Jackalope,

kangaroo,

lion licking a lollipop,

and. . . . .

{Hummer's turn, for the last letter we were going to do because it was getting late}

I went to the zoo, and I saw an aardvark,

a cat,

a zebra,

a person,

some flowers,

{"Say something that starts with M!"},

Ms. Dickens,

Matilda,

Magenta,

and Mommy!"

 

So glad to know my son thinks I should be in a zoo. :)

. . . . excerpt from our Family Home Evening. . . .

5 comments:

Becky said...[Reply to comment]

My favorite kind of zoo would be sitting behind candy bars. :)

France said...[Reply to comment]

What a fun FHE idea. Lashelle

llamitanan said...[Reply to comment]

I like Hyrum's last item--"Mommy." You probably feel like you are at the zoo sometimes. :)

snbjork said...[Reply to comment]

Hummer sure is a kick! Always full of interesting things. Of course, so are his two big brothers (and they always have been!)!

Your F.H.E.'s are always so fun! In all your spare time, you should start a Family Home Evening blog and let us know what you guys did so we can use your awesome ideas and activities! =)

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

I did delores and Inchworm!