Saturday, August 30, 2008

Good times in Arizona

I'm losing all hope of ever catching up on the "history-recording" aspect of this blog. So I'm taking a short cut. Here, in two photo mosaics (and there will possibly be others later), are random scenes from our vacation to Arizona.

Events include:

McCleve Reunion in ShowLow, Arizona (Mom's side of the family)

Welcoming home my beloved brother from his mission to Toronto Canada

Bailey Reunion (my immediate family)

cookouts, canoeing, horseshoes, swimming, hiking in the gorgeous White Mountains

Various AZ delights: sunsets, etc.

 

mosaic917934

P.S. I made these on "Mosaic Maker", with my Flickr account. To see the pictures in their original size, visit my photostream set here.

4 comments:

Becky said...[Reply to comment]

Wonderful pictures of a wonderful trip. Could I get the one of Seth "telling a fish story" to Lydia? Love you!!

Amy said...[Reply to comment]

It's fun to see your reunion memories! What a great trip, huh?

snbjork said...[Reply to comment]

All these pictures are great, but I love the one of the three little ones sitting on the steps. So cute!

llamitanan said...[Reply to comment]

Love the collage! It's interesting to see which pictures you selected. Thanks for sharing!