Sunday, August 24, 2008

Collection of "Benjamin" pictures

For me, seeing Benjamin's name is so therapeutic. Thanks to Cindi for passing on this awesome idea, and taking the first picture. If any of you wonderful readers think of a neat way to write his name, take a picture and send it to me! Or if you could show his name in a far-off place (most of you are far from Arkansas, I think!). You'll make my day!

 

Benjamin

From the Baileys in Laie, Hawaii! Made with shell leis from the Polynesian Cultural Center. - 10/8/08

 

IMG_0392

From Mark and Manda, in Provo, UT. Y'all are the best! I love you! - 10/6/08

 

from Malauna

From Malauna, a dear friend from our BYU days, now living in ID - 10/2/08

 

Copy of DSC03531

Moses posed as a model for this one from my sweet Mom :) - Snowflake, AZ - 10/1/08

 

DSCF3376

This was Exacto's idea. He carved it himself. :) - 9/21/08

 

2008-8-28

From Cindi on the northern-most beach of Lake Michigan - 8/24/08

 

DSCF2984 DSCF2986

I did this one while the boys were playing with marble tracks - 8/26/08

 

DSCF2998

Dog Food letters! Our new form of dog torture :) - 8/08

 

DSCF3104

In glue -- while Hummer and I were making a "road". - 9/2/08

 

20080508-2 Benjamin's highway sign 2

My parents adopted a mile for him--they are so awesome! I love seeing this sign whenever we drive into town from their house.

 

My little nephew putting wildflowers on Benjamin's monument. Another amazing gift from my parents!

 

2008-9-01 at Lake Superior

I love this one from Cindi. See how she dotted the {j} and the {i} with seashells? - Lake Superior - 9/1/08

3 comments:

llamitanan said...[Reply to comment]

What a clever idea! I'm amazed that Ruby didn't mess up the "Benjamin" made out of beans. :) I think you should add the highway sign with Benjamin's name on it--maybe the memorial with just his name cropped out of it. I love seeing his name too.

llamitanan said...[Reply to comment]

Hey! Where's Moses' and my "Benjamin" entry? :)

Michelle said...[Reply to comment]

Silly me! I added it in using the Windows Live Writer, but then forgot to click "Publish"!
It's here now. . . .
Thank you for it--I love it!