Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy Birthday, sweet Hyrum!

Hyrum Christian Baker was born 4 years ago today, on January 9, 2004. He weighed 7 lbs., 10 ozs. Even as a baby he was delightful and had great charisma. His facial expressions have cracked us up since he was a few months old. By the time he was a year and a half old he could sing on pitch, and hasn't stopped humming and singing since. He is very good-natured but dramatic, and makes us laugh with almost everything he says.

Click to play Hyrum+Christian+Baker
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!


We love you so much, Hyrum. You bring joy to our family. Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Amy said...[Reply to comment]

Happy Birthday, Hyrum! It was nice to learn more about you!

snbjork said...[Reply to comment]

Happy Birthday, Hyrum! I don't think I've ever seen any of your cute little baby pictures. You are so adorable!

Mandy said...[Reply to comment]

Happy Birthday, sweet Hymers!!! I wish I could have been with you to celebrate yesterday. Did you have a happy day? I'll be calling to talk to you when I see Aunt Becky today & can use her cell phone.
I-hay Ove-lay Ou-yay!
Love,
Aunt Mandy

Nana/Mom said...[Reply to comment]

What a great slideshow! You are a sweet boy, Hyrum. I love hearing you hum. It is almost always a hymn or Primary song. Sounds like you had a great 4th birthday!

Devin and Melinda said...[Reply to comment]

Happy Birthday Hyrum!! You seem so grown up, I thought you would be turning five instead of four! I enjoyed your slide show!