Friday, December 21, 2007

On the 5th and 6th days of Christmas. . . .

I've been slothful in my blog-posting, due to being very behind in Christmas preparations. I suddenly realized on Tuesday that not only did I have very few gifts purchased, but Thursday was the deadline for Priority mail shipping in order to have it arrive by Christmas! Yikes! I went into crisis mode, and actually got it all done. Whew!

Our true loves have been faithful, though, and each day has been a delight. Whoever you phantoms are out there, if you read my blog, THANK YOU SO MUCH! You have brought me anticipation for each day, which has been sadly lacking for me ever since losing Benjamin. Exacto and Fluffy and Hummer have also been able to feel excitement for Christmas even though Mom is not always as cheerful as usual. What a blessing! You are angels to us!

On the fifth day of Christmas, our true loves gave to us. . . .

On the sixth day of Christmas, our true loves gave to us. . . .





1 comments:

Nana/Mom said...[Reply to comment]

What fun gifts! I love seeing all of you so excited in the pictures. Thanks for sharing!