Monday, July 8, 2013

Dear Mom, The reunion was fun.

week of July 1 - 7

It feels a little odd to be writing a letter to you when you are only a few feet away from me, but you are in the front seat and I am in the very back of the Suburban and you can’t hear me anyway. :)

I loved getting to spend several days of this week with you! It was amazing to have all of our now-ginormous family together -- you and Dad and all my siblings and all their spouses and all their children – 35 of us there at Tenney Ranch near Heber, Arizona.

 

IMG_6194 crop

 

We did lots of fun things but my favorite was when you presented the video you had made about your childhood. Hearing about your parents inspired me so much. I want to be like your dad, who worked 3 jobs and said that he was a rich man because of his children. And your mom, who taught you that living the gospel of Jesus Christ is what brings real joy in life.

I am happy to be spending this time with you and Dad. Thank you so much for hosting us and for being patient during our more crusty moments. :)

Love,

Michelle

1 comments:

llamitanan said...[Reply to comment]

You are welcome! We're glad you could come and that ALL of us could be together. I felt heaven on earth.