Sunday, April 29, 2012

A week in the life of the Fiddler’s family, in pictures

Notes: this is far from complete as far as describing our week – just the pix I wanted to share with my family to go along with my weekly letter. hope you enjoy. cruise pictures to follow soon, if the planets remain aligned.

April 22, 2012

007  004  013

Here’s Rosebud’s Easter dress. I finished it on April 22. It’s sort of a tradition for me to finish her Easter dress a couple weeks late. (ahem)  

      019     020

023

 

April 23, 2012

For part of Family Home Evening, we went to the deserted elementary school nearby and Exacto launched the rocket he had build for his engineering/technology class.

037

038

(i love Hummer’s face in this one :)

 

045

Afterward, it smelled like fireworks.

April 25, 2012

Embarkation of the Cranky Toilet

Behold the implement of destruction that caused us to file a homeowners claim for damaged flooring the day before leaving on our anniversary cruise.

052

054

055

. . . . . . .

.later that day.

an excursion to a nearly forgotten cemetery, for Exacto to locate the subject of several months’ research for a world history project

056

061

We had some firsthand experience with ticks and poison ivy that day. . . .still finding ticks in the car. {shudder!}

062

April 27, 2012

Arkansas is absolutely gorgeous this time of year. If I could just convince my family to move here (and the Church to build a temple here), I would want to stay pretty much forever, I think.

075

078 square 079 square 080 square

086

C’mon, Mom and Dad, sibs! How can you resist? :)

Plus, there’s this. . . .

096

not to mention her awesome big brothers.

.the fiddler’s wife.

5 comments:

Vauna said...[Reply to comment]

Great pics! I LOVE feeling like I know what's going on in your family's lives. Nice job on the beautiful Easter dress!
I can't wait to see pics and hear about your cruise.

Vauna said...[Reply to comment]

And Arkansas looks gorgeous this time of year. I may have to visit some day to see in person. (I've wanted to since you moved there.)

Annalisa said...[Reply to comment]

lovely updates. such neat activities as family. smiles!!

Becky said...[Reply to comment]

The dress turned out awesome, Michelle! Be sure to close the velcro before washing. Gorgeous sunset. Love you Bakers!

Martie said...[Reply to comment]

Could you be any more beautiful?? And such a gorgeous family. I love the dress... and the precious little girl wearing it!