Friday, May 6, 2011

The Adventures of Flat Stanley

Guest post by Hummer :)

 

Flat Stanley was made in Arkansas on March 29, 2011.

106 (2)

 

The next day, he went to Stanley Russ Hall on the campus of University of Central Arkansas in Conway.

image

 

Fluffy is holding Stanley.

156

 

And he went to Hendrix College in Conway, too.

image

 

Flat Stanley is in the center of Arkansas. Fluffy is going to the Pinewood Derby.

image

image

 

I wrote a note to Nana about Flat Stanley and I asked her to take pictures of him in interesting places. She lives in AZ.

234 (2)

 

I put him in the mailbox. Later I saw from the window the mailman taking Flat Stanley.

image

 

 

6 comments:

Becky said...[Reply to comment]

Hummer, I'm excited to see all the places that your flat friend will go. Let me know if he wants to come to Texas... Does he like donuts? :)

JenB said...[Reply to comment]

Hummer, We loved seeing flat Stanley in our area of the world. Can't wait to see him again.

Andrea said...[Reply to comment]

That is really neat that your friend gets to travel. What a fun project for you.

Hummer said...[Reply to comment]

@BeckyThank you, Aunt Becky! I don't think he likes donuts because he's not alive. I want him to come to Texas after Oregon!

Hummer said...[Reply to comment]

@Jen-JenThank you for letting Flat Stanley stay at your house, Aunt Jen! I love you!

Hummer said...[Reply to comment]

@AndreaThank you, Sis. Swenson. Do you want him to visit your house?