Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fluffy turns 7

P5170040 May 17th marked 7 years since we welcomed our second son into the family. He's called Fluffy because from the very beginning his light, soft hair liked to stand up in the back. If you see in pictures that it is not sticking up, that's because of some serious gel and hairspray. :)

 

I love Fluffy because. . . .

2002 05 Russell Portrait 7

he has a cheerful, good-natured temperament

2003 03 Clyn and Russell at TSO Young People's Concert

he gives AWESOME hugs

2004 0425 Russell holding Hyrum's hand 2

he has a sweet, contagious grin

2005 0819 Russell with the 'family'

he forgives quickly and even undeservingly

IMG_3613

he is affectionate and loving

20070814-1 Russell and his 2nd lost tooth!

he gets excited about happy things

 

Happy 7th birthday, sweet son. I love you!

014 020

 026

032033

  037

8 comments:

Malauna said...[Reply to comment]

Awesome cake decorating, Michelle! And happy birthday Fluffy!

GumbyandPokey said...[Reply to comment]

What a sweet blog post! And I love that cake. Happy birthday Fluffy!

cindi

Becky said...[Reply to comment]

I love you, dear nephew, and am glad you had a great birthday. Kudos, Michelle, for the post!

Amy said...[Reply to comment]

Happy Birthday! Magic Tree House rocks!

Andrea said...[Reply to comment]

Happy Birthday!! If I would have known it was his birthday, I would have made a treat for your visit.
I enjoyed having your family over. It was so nice getting to know you better. Thank you for letting me in on your life a little bit. I am grateful for our example.

bluenomad77 said...[Reply to comment]

I love that Fluffy boy! He has a great name, doesn't he?
Thanks for putting a smile on my face that won't wear off forever.
uncle r.

Stephanie Johnson said...[Reply to comment]

Happy birthday! I forget that he and Dallin are both 7 and both LOVE Magic Tree House books. They are fun to read! You're welcome to come by and visit sometime. Are you coming to the reunion?

llamitanan said...[Reply to comment]

What a delightful post! Russell is such a good boy! I LOVE his hugs and his enthusiasm for life and the simple things. Sure look forward to your visit this weekend!